Saturday, August 4, 2012

Upgrades to My Other Home

    If the title of this post is confusing to you, I will explain.  Don't worry.  I haven't been holding back an entire residence from you.  I'm speaking of the place that from August to June I spend more time in than my real home: my classroom.

When I arrived at school this morning I had five kits of IdeaPaint waiting for me! (Yes, the Saturday before I officially go back to school.  What can I say?  I'm excited!) 
    The reason that I am sharing this on my blog is because they sell kits for 50 square feet which is small enough for residential use.  I can't wait to show you how it turns out.  I am painting the top of all of my desks, both of my old blackboards, and a large wall in my room.  They also make a clear formula that would be great to use over fun colors.

    Here is a picture of a classroom that inspired me.  I will start painting on Monday.  Check back to see how it turns out!  




No comments:

Post a Comment